Thursday 21 January 2016

Welcome to today's Guest Designer, Lula !

Hello and welcome ! Today we are welcoming Lula of U Luli as our Guest Designer. Lula was chosen by the DT as the winner of the Remember Remember challenge and invited to join us for a day. Let's move on to hear from Lula.



My name is Lucyna Marynowska, aka Lula from U Luli. I come from the north of Poland. I am a widowed mum of two grown up boys and a proud granny.


Let me tell you first it is such an honour to be a GD again at Stamps and Stencils. Thanks bunches Ladies!
My take on the theme is a layered tag. I was inspired by the little blue flowers breaking through the snow, giving us hope for better, brighter days soon. I started with dry embossing some blue cardstock using a Memory Box stencil.


Next the tags were cut with my new set of dies.


 I gave them a coat of gesso using the same stencil.


 Added some colour with gelatos and Perfect Pearls Mists.


 I fussy cut some flowers from a tissue and glued them using gel medium.


I finished my tag adding some stamped text, white embossed snowflakes and some embossing on the edges. I put all the pieces together using dimensional tape. The blue rhinestones, a bow and a sentiment were the final touch.

Hope you like it:))

I'm sure you'll all agree that Lula's layered tag is beautiful and has provided lots more inspiration for the current challenge Oh So Blue. There's still plenty of time to join in and you could be our next Guest Designer !


6 comments:

  1. Wow! What a fabulous project Lula, a very creative way of using tags. Love the colours and textures . Thankyou for being our guest designer and sharing such a lovely project! Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow oh wow, Lula! What you've done with simple embossed panels is truly AMAZING! This is coolness x3! I am so inspired by this and can't wait to try this process myself. The blues look so beautiful all layered together and the white is such a great touch. Love this so much! Biggest congrats on your win at S&S and thank you so very much for joining us with such fabulous GD work! We greatly appreciate your effort and art! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh so beautiful lula - I love what you have done here - gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Lula! Congratulations on your guest DT post, beautiful layered tag. Deb xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful Lula, love the stencilled layers, wonderful! Thanks so much for joining us as a guest DT member. Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous layers absolutely stunning creation..TFS Annie x

    ReplyDelete